We are in full swing of award season in Los Angeles. The SAG Awards gave Hollywood’s elite another chance to dazzle us with their outfits and personalities (as well as their amazing speeches on political unjust). Of course, they didn’t disappoint so here it goes, my top five looks of the night.
1. Gina Rodriguez’s stylist is amazing! She looks stunning on the red carpet yet again, in this Patricia Bonaldi dress. The pale pink and dark colored decals flow effortlessly together and Gina paired it with pale pink long earrings and a cute updo.
2. Taraji P. Henson is known for slaying on screen, but this red carpet slayage is just another reason why we love her. Pale pink with dark colored decals must be the trend because she looks gorgeous in this Reem Acra gown. The sheerness at the top makes this gown sexy and sweet, a perfect combination that reflects Taraji’s bold personality.
3. What magic does Kerry Washington have, and can we have some? She looks so effortlessly radiant at all times, but this Roberto Cavalli gown just makes her glow and shine bright. I love the off-the-shoulder neckline making this gown playful and sexy.
4. The best-dressed male, hands down, goes to Mahershala Ali in this all white Emenegildo Zenga couture silk tuxedo. He’s already a star on screen, but he clearly has the power to stun off screen as well.
5. Last but not least is Dascha Polanco. Dascha always does her thing on the red carpet and this all black everything Jean Paul Gaultier tuxedo is super cute. Of course, Dascha brought the sexy and gave a peek-a-boo effect with her bra, while accessorizing with diamonds and a finger-waved ponytail to complete her look.