The Golden Globes was the kickoff to Los Angeles’s 2017 Awards Season. Before any speeches were made and any awards accepted, the red carpet buzzed with color, elegance, and grace. Top actors, actresses, models, and singers, graced the red carpet in luxe frocks that had every viewer dazzled by the sparkle that is Hollywood’s elite. It was a hard choice that I had to ponder over, but the tallies are in, and here are my top five for the Golden Globes.
1. Tracee Ellis Ross is dazzling in this Zahair Murad dress that takes on a roaring 20’s bodycon look. Ross kept it simple with a mid ponytail, sparkly Louboutins, and diamond rings on each finger, which looked effortlessly beautiful.
2. Kerry Washington looks breathtaking in this Dolce & Gabbana dress. The color illuminates her skin and her dark colored lip pairs well with the dark underlying colors of the dress. Other than her dark lip she wears barely-there makeup to complete her overall look.
3. Gina Rodriguez was all shimmy and shake in this beautiful Naeem Khan dress. Gina looks phenomenal in this dress and you can tell that she loved every minute of wearing it. The waved bob with diamond teardrop earrings was the perfect combination for such a fun gown.
4. Olivia Culpo looks festive in this colorful Zuhair Murad gown. The colorful frock stood out on the red carpet and looked amazing on Culpo.
5. Evan Rachel Wood looks great in this Altuzarra pantsuit. The tailored suit was softened with a pussy bow shirt that brought a feminine touch to a overall masculine look.