Good Morning Darlings! I know I am a tad bit behind with my red carpet favorites for Black Girls Rock but hey, sometimes life happens (c’est la vie). Anywho, check out some of my favorite looks from the Black Girls Rock Red Carpet in Jersey!
1. Disney’s Skai Jackson looks all grown up in this colorful look, and her hair makes us nothing but envious. The color coordination is warm and bright and perfect for our Ms. Jackson to shine .
2. Kelly Rowland looks amazing in this white jumpsuit with a deep plunging -v neckline. She paired this look with natural makeup and glowing skin.
3. Monica looks beautiful in this black top and emerald green velor/suede skirt with slit. Monica was accompanied by the cutest accessory on the red carpet, her daughter!
4. Justine Sky looks amazing in this white two piece outfit. The pants are nifty with slits going down the sides. Plus the white outfit really makes Justine’s purple hair pop!
5. Eva Marcelle a.k.a. Eva the Diva, is everything fierce in this jumpsuit. The olive toned outfit looks great against her skin tone and the plunging-v looks amazing. I love that she paired it with a pale pink long overcoat and colorful neutral toned hair wrap.
BONUS: Chi-Raq’s Michelle Mitchenor, looked amazing and casual in this all white outfit. She paired it with a cute shawl that she got while on location in Dubai. She looks beautiful, effortless, and extremely happy.
BONUS: Tatiyana Ali looks beautiful showing off her baby bump in this royal blue dress. Though her dress is simple, the necklace she pairs with it makes it stand out, while looking glamorous.