This year’s Oscars was very interesting with a lot of memorable as well as awkward moments. One thing that did not disappoint was the red carpet, as it sizzled with all the beauty and grace that is the Hollywood elite. Check out my top five looks from the night!
1. Kerry Washington is slaying in this Atelier Versace gown! The leather like bodice with high slit is everything fierce. She paired this gown with pulled back hair, which makes her face standout!
2. No wonder Jennifer Lawrence is a spokesperson for Dior, because she looks absolutely stunning in this Dior gown with a dramatic tiered bottom. Her sleek parted “lob” is the perfect hairdo to accompany this amazing look.
3. Lady Gaga looks extremely glamorous in this Brandon Maxwell original. This gown/pants suit and Old Hollywood curls, she is the epitome of sophistication and chic.
4. Rachel Adams looks amazing in this high slit, sleek, emerald gown from August Getty Atelier. The dark jeweled tone dress along with Adams blonde hair really makes the outfit pop!
5. Brie Larson looks fantastic in this blue Gucci gown with jeweled belt. The ruffles cascading down give the dress a romantic feel, while the belt helps cinch the waist and bring out her figure.