I know I am late but come on people, I’m still slain from Coldplay, Bruno Mars, and Beyoncé’s powerful and politically conscious Super Bowl performance. Anyways, this year’s NAACP Image Awards was top notch and had a lot of celebrity A-listers in attendance. So, sit back and check out my top five looks from the red carpet.
1. Jada Pinkett-Smith looks beautiful in this dark teal dress. The color makes her glow and the way the dress drapes at the bottom is very romantic.
2. Nautri Naughton is giving major Gatsby Vamp in this black lacey number.Of course, she paired it with a classic red lip and soft curls/waves.
3. Tika Sumpter looks elegant in this multicolored gown. The explosion of pink flowers and white leaves really makes the gown interesting and stand out, while breaking up the black colored lace.
4. Gabrielle Union looks so fierce in this black gown with dramatic bottom and train. Her messy ponytail hairstyle makes her look effortless and romantic at the same time.
5. Sanaa Lathan looks so beautiful in this red dress, showing us all that the dress doesn’t make you, you make the dress. The accessories paired wth her glowing skin definitely made the gown more glamours and flawless.
Bonus: Tracee Ellis Ross always slays red carpets and this blazer type bodice with high front slit is all “werk”with a little bit of play!